Wednesday 15 December 2010

University College Falmouth: First Term/






With my first term at University College Falmouth complete I am back at home in Birmingham enjoying some well earned rest after 13 weeks of lectures, questionares, late nights and of course parties. I was expecting the worst from Falmouth but it has been good to me. The course is great and I feel I am definitely in the right place.



I have been really involved in student life; I am head of design for the student newspaper, I am student representative in an open position as well as being course representative for the animators, all of which will look very goo on my CV. I am also doing a short course in business startup with Outset Cornwall once a week for three hours. But despite all of this I feel I could have been more productive while on the course. At any given moment I felt I was behing several other. This is not because of my ability to animate but because of time management.




I realised once I have this under control I will be unstoppable. But it all starts with planning, making sacrifices and getting things done. 'Click Here' for a link to my course blog. Below are some photographs of my time at university in Falmouth.




No comments:

Post a Comment