Monday 29 November 2010

Flex: Student Newspaper Issue 13/

Now that i had some previous experience working on the paper I knew that we could do better this time. After having a meeting with the editors we proposed that there was much are feedback between the designers of and editors of each section

The team for this issue was Me, Morwenna, Rachel, Nadya, Lou, Henry and Guro For this issue below I had to put together Sports and heavily alter another section as well put in a lod of last minute adverts and prepare the paper for the printer. The cover was designed by Guro.

This issue the paper was much better. There were only issues with names of certain sections of the articles. To counter this I have made myself a strict checklist to run through before sending the paper off to print. One of the strength of this issue was in the process; the idea of having more feedback between the editors and design team made the work much smoother and meant I had to do much less tweaking in the end. I hope next issue there will be zero mistakes as it will be the final issue before the christmas break.











No comments:

Post a Comment