Thursday 22 July 2010

Dyslexic Brian Idenitiy

After attending my Final Major Project exhibition at the end of last month I went to a small seminar. There I met a lovely couple, Antonio and Goga, Co-Founders of Dyslexic Brian who just happened to be looking for a logo designer.  As I never leave my house without my business cards so I was able to give one out with turned out to be a great conversation starter. Before I knew it I had my very first commission.





To see the full project 'Click Here'



2 comments:

  1. you know i really love that logo i think its sooooo cute!!!!!


    Shukura

    ReplyDelete
  2. gr8 post

    now i viewed the full post


    alot of effect time and redrafting went into this u can tell

    loved seeing the creative process...it was clear...and i understood it all

    Shukura

    ReplyDelete