Tuesday 8 June 2010

Lady Gaga: Alejandro

Lady Gaga premiered her new video Alejandro was the 305th person to view it in the world. I have to say when the video began I was impressed by the lighting and the direction. But as it went on I just found it plain wired. I began to focus less on the music ad more on the video trying to make sense of what was happening. If feels as though producers have spent a lot of money on what i essentially an 8 minute empty video. I have not learn anything and I am no closer to discovering who this 'Alejandro' character is. However this video does not reflect Lady Gaga's true talent as I would applaud all of her previous songs.

1 comment:

  1. LMAO OK WELL i cant believe you were the 305th person toview her video thats soo cool...I never even knew she hd a new song. imma go check it out on youtube now. but LAdy gaga is soo creative I always look forward too see whats shes doin next esp in her video so i guess it woked u watched it even if u didnt feel feel fulfilled

    shukura

    ReplyDelete