Thursday 10 June 2010

Falmouth University... Here I Come!

I was given an unconditional offer to Falmouth University for which I am grateful. Some of the work that was featured in my portfolio can be viewed here. I will be doing a BA (Hons) in Digital Animation in September 2010 once my Art & Design Foundation couse is finished on 16th of June 2010. I will admit Falmouth was not my first choice because of its distance but because the couse is very good I applied and am so grateful for the acceptance. Below are images of the postcard I received through the post. I have decided to post it here because of the quality of the design on the postcard. it is simple and yet is able to convey everything about the university and choice i've made. I a looking forward to university in September although I am concerned about the distance.



1 comment:

  1. Loves it!! so far man were like on the oppsite sides..you can sail to me during the holidays like seth cohen and play halleujah on ur boat

    Shukura

    ReplyDelete